Welcome to Knightsbridge guitar lessons, your source for guitar lessons in Knightsbridge London. Finding the right guitar teacher for your guitar instruction is very important. Guitar Lessons Knightsbridge are happy to offer you the friendlist highest quality guitar lessons availible in Knightsbridge at your home, mobile lessons to the surrounding areas also available Kensington, Chelsea,Sloane Square ,Belgravia, central London in the City of Westminster and throughout the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. For further information on Guitar Lessons Knightsbridge please call James on 07957 230 354.
Q. What are the benefits of guitar lessons at home?
A. Guitar Lessons Knightsbridge will save you time and money by bringing guitar and music lessons to your doorstep. Instead of spending time in traffic parents can be at home, helping one child with homework, while the other child is taking outstanding guitar lessons in the next room.
Q. What are the benefits of studying music?
A. Some of the benefits of studying music are:
- Development of imagination and creativity
- Development of memory skill
- Development of cognitive and motor skills
- Development of self-awareness and confidence
Q. What are the benefits of studying music at a young age?
A. Many studies suggest that listening to and playing music in the early stages of childhood increases development in the areas of memory, concentration and reasoning skills.
Q. How long are the lessons?
A. Lessons are one day per week for 30 minutes.
Q. How much should my son or daughter practice?
A. Practice is integral to musical development. Following each lesson, the instructor will leave detailed instructions for the student to follow over the coming week. Students can be expected to practice between 10-30 minutes 5 days a week depending on their age and level. Parents are encourage to get involved in the student’s practice routine.
Tips for effective practice:
- Set aside a specific time of the day to practice and stick with it
- Set your practice schedule for times of optimum energy and concentration
- Your practice space should be located in a place that makes practice easier
- Difficult aspect of your practice routine should be made the priority
- Try to cover aspect of practice that you tend to avoid
Q. Do you have a recital?
A. Yes we do. In the summer Guitar Lessons Knightsbridge hosts a recital at the famous https://troubadour.co.uk . All students are encouraged to participate. Family and friends are invited to attend. We typically record the show so student’s can have a cd.
Q. Where can I purchase a guitar?
A. Give me a call 07957 230 354 and I can recommend a local guitar store for you to purchase a guitar.
Q. What else do I need for materials?
A. A lesson book will be assigned after an initial evaluation of the student. A properly functioning guitar is critical to the child’s success on the instrument. Please call me if you have any questions about purchasing a guitar. A tuner, metronome, music stand, picks, practice log, folder, extra blank sheet music are necessary.
Heres what the people say……
Thirty years ago, I bought a guitar with thoughts of learning to play and have some fun. Other commitments took priority, and unfortunately, I never took lessons or played that guitar very much. I have always enjoyed guitar music, and love to listen to great players.
I made a decision a year ago to try the guitar again. I felt that it wasn’t too late, and thought I’d find a good place to take lessons and learn about music. That is where the Guitar Lessons Knightsbridge comes in. I’ve been taking lessons with Guitar Lessons Knightsbridge for a year, and have really enjoyed the experience. I’ve learned chord progressions, scales to practice, as well as songs that I like. Guitar Lessons Knightsbridge approach is great because the student begins to play music right away. Students can also learn music theory, and how chords and songs are constructed. That process keeps the student motivated, and practice remains fun.
The guitar is a wonderful instrument, and can be humbling; especially for beginning players like myself. But, every little improvement is progress. I feel I’ve learned so much over the past year, and have really had a blast. Thanks to Elliott and the Guitar Lesson Knightsbridge team for helping to bring the guitar into my life.
– Jeremy Pearsons Knightsbridge SW1X
Having decided two years of fumbling around with guitars was enough and at 44, I wasn’t getting any younger, I took the next step. Guitar lessons at Guitar Lessons Knightsbridge . Rick assessed what progress I had made. He allowed me to work on things that were important at the time. Over the next few months as I became more comfortable with playing, he put me on track. Guitar Lessons Knightsbridge makes each lesson more valuable then the last and now I have great foundation to build on. Now, practice isn’t practice, practice is playing and playing is what life is all about.
David Lloyd, Knightsbridge
All our lessons are conducted on a private, one to one basis, enabling us to focus our attention on each individual student and their particular requirements.
Our approach to teaching at Guitar Lessons Knightsbridge guitar is personal; it is built on understanding your goals, your learning style, previous playing experience (if you have any) and the music you are interested in. From this understanding I develop tailored GUITAR LESSONS designed to meet your specific needs
Here’s how to Get Started Today with our excellent Guitar teachers @ Guitar Lessons Knightsbridge….
1. Book YOUR introductory lesson where we can assess your strengths, weaknesses and goals and form a plan on how to overcome these obstacles.
2. You will be getting lessons from a teacher who actually tracks your progress, and knows your strengths and weakness instead of a teacher who doesn’t pay attention to your progress.
3. You will learn the right things at the right time and in the right way. Most teachers don’t know how to do this, and will either give you items that are far too hard, or too simple.
4. You will learn to play the guitar faster than trying to learn on your own.
5. You will learn how to practice effectively and efficiently to gain great results in a short space of time. Practice skills is rarely taught by guitar teachers.
6. You will get instant feed back on your playing in lessons so that you know that you do something right or are doing something wrong that you wouldn’t be aware of yourself.
7. You will learn skills that are relevant to your musical goals.
8. You will gain motivation and inspiration to become the guitarist you have always wanted to become.
9. You will understand how music works and how it can influence people’s emotions.
10. You will improve your musicality and your ear for music.
11. You will have a lot of fun and gain a big sense of satisfaction during the process of learning and making music
Guitar Lessons Knightsbridge SW1X, SW3, SW7 London