All our lessons are conducted on a private, one to one basis, enabling us to focus our attention on each individual student and their particular requirements.
Our approach to teaching at Guitar Lessons Knightsbridge guitar is personal; it is built on understanding your goals, your learning style, previous playing experience (if you have any) and the music you are interested in. From this understanding I develop tailored GUITAR LESSONS designed to meet your specific needs
Here’s how to Get Started Today with our excellent Guitar teachers @ Guitar Lessons Knightsbridge….
1. Book YOUR introductory lesson where we can assess your strengths, weaknesses and goals and form a plan on how to overcome these obstacles.
2. You will be getting lessons from a teacher who actually tracks your progress, and knows your strengths and weakness instead of a teacher who doesn’t pay attention to your progress.
3. You will learn the right things at the right time and in the right way. Most teachers don’t know how to do this, and will either give you items that are far too hard, or too simple.
4. You will learn to play the guitar faster than trying to learn on your own.
5. You will learn how to practice effectively and efficiently to gain great results in a short space of time. Practice skills is rarely taught by guitar teachers.
6. You will get instant feed back on your playing in lessons so that you know that you do something right or are doing something wrong that you wouldn’t be aware of yourself.
7. You will learn skills that are relevant to your musical goals.
8. You will gain motivation and inspiration to become the guitarist you have always wanted to become.
9. You will understand how music works and how it can influence people’s emotions.
10. You will improve your musicality and your ear for music.
11. You will have a lot of fun and gain a big sense of satisfaction during the process of learning and making music
Guitar Lessons Knightsbridge SW1X, SW3, SW7 London